Spray Foam Insulation
When properly applied by an experienced certified installer, there is no better insulating material
than spray foam insulation. This type of insulation can:
- Lower energy bills- With the high cost of heating and cooling bills, any loss of your heat or air conditioning through cracks or joints can result in your paying higher energy bills than should be necessary. Spray foam insulation fills in these cracks and crevices, blocking the escape of heat or cool air from your home. In homes with all ready existing insulation, having spray foam insulation applied can further reduce your utility bills by 10% to 50% depending on the amount and condition of the existing insulation.
- Stop air and moisture from entering the home- spray foam insulation not only stops air from entering your home, but also forms a moisture barrier that keeps seeping moisture from entering the interior of your home. Reducing the likelihood of moisture also reduces the the chances of mold and mildew growth.
- Be permanent and is non sagging- Unlike other types of insulation that tend to pack down or become food or bedding for rodents spray foam insulation is permanent, and won't pack down or sag.
- Help keep dust and pollutants out of the home- Spray foam insulation also help to keep dust and pollutants from entering the home, which makes for cleaner indoor air for you and your family.
- Help strengthen the home- Spray foam insulation helps to strengthen your home. This foam is normally applied in such as way as to provide an envelope for your entire home or business. This foam then hardens, helping to strengthen the overall structure of your home.